Discover the benefits of the HEIGHT performance range
Extended boom unlocks new working-area dimensions
Extended jib with increased agility opens up new dimensions in versatility
Roomy working cage
RUTHMANN “Material winch” or "Lift-Up System"
diverse truck brands
Multifunctional support control for maximum efficiency
State-of-the-art, multi-bevelled boom technology
Solid performance even BELOW GROUND
An outstanding long telescoping upper boom
- Greater over/ behind operational capabilities
- Better performance when working below ground (to 24‘-7“)
- Increased lateral reach
Roomy, solid, and convenient working cage
- 2 X 90° cage rotation
- Hydraulically-extendable standard cage
Load moment indicator (LMI)
- Optimized lateral reach in all directions
- Fully-variable support system (all four outriggers are individually controlled) with automatic allocation at the job-site
- All popular makes
- All types of cabs
Jib (RÜSSEL®) has 180° swivel range
- Movable jib for enhanced agility
Increased working cage load capacity
- To 1,323 lbs
- Wide range of accessories includes RUTHMANN „Material winch“ or "Lift-Up System" for convenient loading/ lifting of objects
Optimized height to weight ratio
- Lighter with greater efficiency and agility.
- Greater lateral reach on a compact unit
- Less support load/pressure on weight-sensitive surfaces
- Increased mobility in traffic
- Access to areas (backstreets, passageways) that had previously been inaccessible
- 1,323 lbs cage load capacity.
- Telescoping main and upper boom with movable jib (RÜSSEL®) made of high-strength steel.
- Generous cable carrier with ample room for additional cables and hoses.
- All aerial work platforms in the HEIGHT performance-series are made to accommodate economical base vehicles in their class.
- Four-wheel drive trucks are available for all models in the HEIGHT performance-series.
- One of the best working height/total weight ratios in the industry.
- Compact and agile design, for reduced height in travel position, the upper boom and main boom are placed side by side.
- For shorter length in travel position, the working cage is stored behind the driver’s cab.
- Load moment indicator (LMI) for maximum utilization of work area.
- Hydraulic telescoping working cage (to 12‘-6“).
- Fully adjustable horizontal/vertical support mechanism with good leveling capacity.
- Automatic, remote control stabilizing/leveling at the job site.
- Accurate, sensitive, and quick control of boom movements through RUTHMANN’s own control system.
- Main control panel in working cage, secondary and outrigger control at the rear of both sides of the vehicle for visual monitoring of support procedure. All control panels are backlit and weather resistant.
- Displays on the main control panel in the working cage and secondary/emergency control panels on the chassis provide all key operational data (height, lateral reach, cage load, and error code).
- Variable working cage load with real time display of current load.
- 180° swivel range of jib (RÜSSEL®).
- Information and fault diagnosis system
- Emergency lowering device: electrically from the working cage and hydraulically/mechanically from the chassis.
- Four outrigger pads with brackets.
- Engine start/shut-off from all control panels.